Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Books Books Books...!!! more AGAIN!


Book sale in the library lol
Got a few in just 5 minutes. Very cheap!!



Business Graphics//500 designs that link graphic aesthetic and business savvy//Steven Liska + Associates
Choosing and Using PAPER for great graphic design// Mark Hampshire + Keith Stephenson
Plastic// Edited by Cristian Campos


That's all I have got. 3 books only £22 lol amazing!
I started to have an insight of what I wanted to do for my final project (I hope..)
I like little graphic handcrafts, basically, hand made stuff.
Graphics will be just too boring, but will be more fun with some hand drawings, makings and other things!
The Paper book lists sorts of paper work and tutorials, it is pretty helpful if you are stuck in the middle of making your final outcome for your project!


Now I know what kind of design I am interested in the most, and the next step will be thinking of themes and topics that I would love to investigate...

No comments:

Post a Comment