| 1000 Graphic Elements//Wilson Harvey:London |
| Striking graphic designs on different objects |
| Oh well... I just love the image of the wood! |
Went to Selfridge another day, read a book, liked it, got it.
1000 Graphic Elements, details for distinctive designs by Wilson Harvey: London
It just simply inspired me. The graphics are rich; the various design samples just demonstrate fully how graphics can be expressed on all kinds of objects. Not just on a piece of paper or card, but CD, boxes, plastic, packaging, etc.
I am sooooo amazed by the work that this book's showing. I particularly like the objects with simple design (like the card showing in the picture above, with the dead woods). I am a designer just fancies making graphics and producing lovely paper work stuff; including cards, calendars, boxes, posters. I would also like to experiment with different materials too see what makes an interesting result, and more importantly, of my unique style *o*
This book kind of gives me an insight of what kind of work I would like to do for my 3rd year of design (bomb time flies :O) I know what things inspire me -- graphical stuff.
However, as we are told to be ambitious!! I am thinking of doing something more than graphics..maybe graphic product design!? Does it sound good??? It does to me in this stage~ XD
![]() |
Skira Editore Advertising & Art: International Graphics from the Affiche to Pop Art
Converse JoinRed Project// //click//
Product integrated with graphics* I like it.
"Shoes Design Description
This shoe was designed to capture ones attention by the visibly large numeric number on the side along with an initial quote on the back heel stating “Every 10 seconds…”
By creating this awareness and mystery creates a curiosity to question from viewers. Through this connection creates an interaction that allows “people wearing the shoes” to share their knowledge on AIDS awareness or to share their experience in buying these shoes while learning a few key facts on AIDS and the story behind the captivating, real, and compelling number. These numbers also facilitate a story between separate buyers since numbers on each individual shoe signifies a different period of time to discuss in comparison..."



No comments:
Post a Comment