I got interesting answers about dreams!:
"No can't control my dreams. I guess when I worry so much about things then it will come up in my dream."
"I certainly cannot change my dreams, though at times when I'm thinking a particular person or matter too intensely, he/she/it will unconscious enter my subconscious. And at times, things or places or people that appear in my dreams are just purely random. I once dreamed about Power Rangers killing Jesus, so there you go... it's as surreal and random as you can get!"
"sometimes i can control my actions in my dreams. sometimes i am only a spectator. most of the time, i think my dreams relate to what i've been thinking about(i think a lot, about a lot of different things)."
"Could be according to the sub-conscious theory bla bla bla...
I tried to uncover myself my keep concentrating on finding the hidden self, however failed, I felt I could understand myself better if I could take the advantage to control the dream."
I tried to uncover myself my keep concentrating on finding the hidden self, however failed, I felt I could understand myself better if I could take the advantage to control the dream."
And more and more results....
I like the survey. It helped me to discover more about the topic from different people; it is arousing to know their opinions about this personal event.~
![]() |
| An image from Olivia Martin-McGuire's China Dreaming. |

No comments:
Post a Comment