![]() |
| A scene from Inception. |
Source: Global Times [23:10 September 01 2010]
"The significance of dreams to my creative process, of which Inception the film explores most clearly, is always freeing of the mind from logic and allowing your brain to make interesting connections between things, elements in your life,"
The scriptwriter/producer/director of Inception, Christopher Nolan spoke on Saturday morning about his writing style and shooting process during the film. And I always want to discover more about the idea of this film....Here are some quotes from Nolan that I wanted to share.
"It is an extraordinary experience. Once you realize you are dreaming, you can attempt to control or change your dream. This is the skill my characters have in the film, something I actually experienced in my dreams."
He added that the message Inception delivers is that dreams are a valid form of reality. He said that the idea of the whole film is that there are things beyond everyday life and the world we exist in might be more complicated than what we see.
![]() |
| From left to right: Christopher Nolan, Ellen Page, Leonardo DiCaprio. |
There are many many things beyond dreams and the reality, as Nolan said, dreams help us to be more creative, and that we should use dreams as an advantage, to do something different; allow our 'dreams' come true!
Can I actually design something to reveal the 'extraordinary experience'?


No comments:
Post a Comment